Sargun Mehta Dubey is an Indian model, actress, and television host. She received many accolades for her work. Sargun made her television debut on 12/24 Karol Bagh but gained fame from the Phulwa show.
She also featured in movies and did hosting in a reality show Boogie Woogie Kids Championship.. Now, she also ventured into her own production house with her husband, Ravi Dubey.
Social Media Accounts
- Instagram: @ sargunmehta
- Twitter: @sargun_mehta
|Profession||Actress, model, and producer|
|Spouse||Ravi Dubey (M:2013)|
Sargun Mehta TV Shows
Sargun started her career through theatre shows. During her college days, she performed in various theatrical productions.
Then, she got the chance to appear in a supporting role in the 2009 serial 12/24 Karol Bagh. Later she appeared in many shows but gained fame from the role of Phulwa Singh of Phulwa in 2011.
She also featured in reality shows as a contestant and a host. Here is the table of her few roles in shows:
|2018||Entertainment Ki Raat||Herself|
|2021||Bigg Boss 14||Herself|
Sargun Mehta Movies
Sargun Mehta made her film debut in 2015 with Angrej. Then, she made many appearances in Punjabi movies and owned accolades. Below is the table of her few movies with roles:
|2022||Saunkan Saunkne |
Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gaya
Chhalla Mud Ke Nahi Aaya
Babe Bhangra Paunde Ne
|Naseeb Kaur |
SHO Gudiya Parmar
|Gippy Grewal |
Payal Dev, Badshah
|2021||Titliaan Warga||Harrdy Sandhu, Jaani|
|2022||Mere Kol||Afsana Khan|
Sargun Mehta Awards
|2016||PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Actress||Angrej|
|2017||PTC Punjabi Film Awards |
Filmfare Awards Punjabi
|Best Actress||Love Punjab|
|2018||Filmfare Awards Punjabi||Best Actress||Lahoriye|
|2019||PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Actress||Qismat|
- Sargun Mehta Dubey participated in Comedy Circus with Kapil Sharma in October 2012.
- Walked the ramp at the twelfth Indian Television Academy (ITA)’s fashion event Fashion Ka Jalwa on November 4, 2012.
- She walked the ramp as a showstopper at Gitanjali Fashion Nights in Mumbai on May 24, 2013, and also made a special appearance in Nach Baliye 6 with Ravi Dubey.
- Moreover, she got her first television hosting assignment with special children’s season of Sony Entertainment Television’s dance reality show Boogie Woogie and was also featured in the print campaign for the 2014 GR8! TV Magazine’s 15th calendar edition, GR8!
- The same year in mid-February, Mehta appeared as a guest with Sidharth Shukla, Ravi Dubey, and Karan Wahi on the show Comedy Nights with Kapil, performing in a special episode.
- Special dance appearance on the grand premiere of the Indian reality shows Bigg Boss 8 on September 21, 2014. Afterward, she appeared as a special panel member on the show on October 18.
- Appeared as a guest in the first show of Colors TV’s cookery/talk show Farah Ki Dawat, along with actor Abhishek Bachchan on February 18, 2015.
- Appeared as a special dance performer in the seventh season of the dance reality show Nach Baliye with the contestants Nandish Sandhu and Rashami Desai in a special “Teen Ka Tadka” episode on the first week of July 2015.
- Mehta appeared as a guest participant in the ninth season of the reality show Bigg Boss.
- In 2019, she opened her own production house Dreamiyata Entertainment Pvt Ltd, with her husband, Ravi Dubey, and co-produced a film Jhalle and produced the television series Udaariyaan (2021).
|Date of birth||September 6, 1988|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Sacred Heart Convent School, Chandigarh |
Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Food & Dietary habits||Non-Vegetarian|
|Interest & Hobbies||Playing Ludo, Collecting bags, Reading, Dancing, Watching movies|
Sargun Mehta Family
|Parents||Aradhana Mehta and Harish Mehta|
|Brother||Pulkit Mehta (Younger)|
|Food||Butter Chicken, Rajma Chawal, Pizza from Pizza Hut|
|Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||$22 Million|
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling, and Brand Endorsements|
|Bike & Car Collection||BMW X7|
Note: If you want to know more, then do let us comment.
Sargun Mehta Husband
She started dating her co-star in the TV series 12/24 Karol Bagh, Ravi Dubey, in 2009. They got married in December 2013. She changed her name to Sargun Mehta Dubey after getting married.
Sargun Mehta Dubey stated in an interview with IndiaTimes on February 5, 2013, that she and Dubey “always had a strong relationship and understanding. But after working on Nach Baliye together, we have a better professional understanding of each other.”